Monday, August 24, 2015

11 -My Childhood Experiences

When I was still young, a stress-free and a jolly kid. I always dreamed of things that will make myself look cool for example, being a soldier. Every kid wants to be a soldier, why? because we think that holding a gun, wearing a full combat armor from head to toe can look very cool to others. Another one is being a pilot, this is my most favorite dream when I was a kid. I've always dreamed of flying in the clouds with birds beside me, funny isn't it? but that's me. I enjoy almost ever
y simple things that will make me happy. I don't care if that is showering under the rain with my friends or playing traditional Filipino games like, luksong baka and tagu-taguan and etc. I just enjoy everything back then without worrying about something.

Today, I realized that being a soldier isn't good today the funds that they are given are being corrupted by the government. Being a pilot is also hard because in order to be a pilot you need to be financially ready in college because they might require you to rent a actual plane that cost hundreds of thousands of pesos. Yeah this is true, according to my friends who are actually a student in the said field.

I always think that if I could only rewind things and make me a kid again, I would be so happy. I'm not saying that I am giving up being a college student but it would be amazing if I were a kid again, a kid without projects everyday, or a quiz tomorrow, a kid without worrying anything. That's amazing isn't it? well that's life that's why I always try to cope with everything. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment