Monday, August 24, 2015

13-Playing Video Games

I don't think that I would live a life without video games, it's just part of my life, it what keeps me motivated and inspired. Video games doesn't always renders us from being a lazy. Video games had helped me improved my vocabulary skills, and pronunciations. It's not always a bad thing to play video games.

I don't have a favorite game because I find every game that I play very interesting and thus making me more addicted to it. Although there is one game that I am addicted. It's called League of Legends, I don't know why I'm addicted to it but it helps me relieve stress and pressures from school. I just love playing games, I think it's in my blood, I think that I was born to play games. :D No, just kidding but playing games is beneficiary to me. According to research persons who are addicted to playing video games are a better problem solver than average people and also they react fast to everything. It also says that a person who plays a lot of video games can tract 6-8 moving object at the same time while a average person can tract 3-5 only.

Playing Video Games has it's own advantages and disadvantages but it's up to the person whether that he/she would be affected by it. Thank you and enjoy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment