Monday, August 24, 2015

12-Being A College Student

 I am a 17 years old student studying Computer Science in Asia Pacific College. To give you a feel about how being a college feels like then let me give explain it to you.

At first I really don't think that college would be this kind of thing. When I was in High School I always thought that being a college student is boring and would be a waste of time. But I was wrong. It was the best experience in my life so far. Although I have so much to finish as I am writing this. Hahaha but seriously I do.
We may not get to our dream school, we try to adjust to new environments. It's not always the school that can improve you to be better, it will always be us. It doesn't matter if you study in a good school, what matters is what will happen next after you graduate school. So don't try complain if you don't pass your dream school.

In my experience as a college student, we always had a heavy workload of assignments, projects and etc. I can't even remember if a day has passed that I am not doing anything. But this can be fixed if you try to finish everything as soon as possible. Remember it is not always a bad thing to have a low grade in your midterm grade, what matters is your finals. Always do your best in Finals because it can change your grade dramatically.

Now I already give you a tip of what to do in college. Hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment